|Tên kỹ thuật||to_fleet_operation_planning|
|Giấy phép||OPL v1.0|
|Đọc mô tả cho||v 12.0 v 11.0 v 10.0|
|Yêu cầu (các) app||Employees (hr) Fleet (fleet) Discuss (mail)|
|Bao gồm các phụ thuộc||Fleet Drivers Management Geo Routes Management Partner Date of Birth TVTMA Base|
|Các mở rộng||Fleet Stock Picking / Transfer Fleet Operation Accounting Driver Job Wage|
Fleet Operation Planning
This module allows fleet operators to plan and manage vehicle trips and operations. It also allows recording costs related to vehicle trips
- Scheduled Start Date of the trip
- Scheduled End Date of the trip which is automatically computed based on the scheduled start date and the estimated time to go through the route
- Actual Start Date of the trip
- Actual End Date of the trip
- Driver Assignment
- Driver Assistants Assignment
- Record costs for each and every vehicle trip in Fleet Vehicle Cost for trip cost analysis
- Send Trip information and instructions to the trip's followers (i.e. The driver, the driver assistants, other contacts available in your system)
- Trips Analysis
- Analysis by
- Driver / Employee
- Start Date
- End Date
- Actual Time
- Actual Distance
- Fuel Consumption
- Trip Cost
- Time deviation between Planned vs. Actual
- Distance deviation between odometer and route's master data
- Community Edition
- Enterprise Edition
This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file).
You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one).
It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software.
The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.